WE have so extremely busy that we are slacking on the blog and countless other things, but the busyness is coming to an end soon. Meieli is the choreographer for the school play and spends all of her extra time at the school teaching them dances. They are doing the play Suessical the Musical. She does amazing work I'll have to admit. The play is this weekend so that will free up a lot of her time. I had my last class for the semester and so I have a few weeks of break as well. Our goal is to try to do as little as possible. Here are a few pics of the kids and Meieli


5 comments:
Kids are a blast! I'm glad you are finally getting spring. I think spring is my favorite season. You littlest one sure is a cutie!
Love your little Irish dancer!!! He is so cute. We thought it was getting warmer, but it's been too rainy and cold the last few days. But I'm really glad your snow finally melted! Woo hoo!
your boys are so adorable! looks like you definitely have your hands full! when we get back from Tennessee it would be fun to get together and do dinner or something!
I could eat Gibson... So CUTE!!
Very cute kids and fun to see how you guys are doing. It was good talking to you today too James...our blog is tbdunn.blogspot.com as you requested. Talk to you soon. -Travis Dunn
Post a Comment