
We tried to get a semi cute pic of the family and of course the kids were being little schiesters and would not smile.

We hiked with our friends to Amphitheater Lake in Teton National Park and had a blast! It was hard but awesome. On the way back down we had dreams of some amazing Thai food, but we were severely disappointing to find out that it was closed!!!!! All of that hiking for nothing. Good thing we had Blow Pops, or it would have been really traumatic. It was probably the last good hike of the summer and definitely one of the best.

Other things going on...............
Brady throws daily tantrums that I am getting GREAT at ignoring.
Gibson is walking full time and refuses to crawl (sometimes sad to see him fall ten times in ten seconds)
Brady has learned that his parents have names other than Mom and Dad. If you ask him what his dad is doing he will say "i don't know". Ask him what James is doing and he says "oh, he is at work making money to buy me food and cars" He really is such a joy to have, so fun and never boring. Sometimes I have to admit that I wish for a little boredom, but my exciting, wild life is just what I want.
Gibson now signs; milk, candy, cereal, more, banana, water, eat, and all done. We are working on mom and dad. I am amazed at how fast kids grow and learn. I feel like I just had Gibson and Brady just started walking. Crazy how fast time flies.
2 comments:
You and your boys are so cute...I bet you just love having 3 boys that just love you to death!
hahaha! brady cracks me up! and if it is any consolation to you, ryan has been calling us 'alan' and 'heidi' 50% of the time since he was 2. and he calls alan's parents 'dennis' and 'susan' too...sometimes we just ignore him when he's calling us by our names until he gives in and says 'mom' or 'dad' :) haha. silly boys.
...ps when do we get to do another date night???
Post a Comment