Meieli did such a great job with the tree this year. I actually helped this year too.

Gibson just couldn't help but grab the tree many many times every single day.

Brady really helped this year with the tree. Gibson just does everything that Brady does. He is even starting to throw mini tantrums like Brady, except Brady's aren't mini.

Brady helping with the ginger bread train.


We went to Hoover dam. Alan couldn't look over the edge without peeing a little bit. I have to admit though, it was very eery.

Meieli and Heidi were trying to look sexy but all they could do was laugh.
This is all of us overlooking sin city and the temple.
Meieli and I running. Thanks for taking the pics Alan.

This proves that we actually made it without dying. It was actually really fun. Iused to make fun of people that said running was fun, but it really was. The weather was perfect. When we left Idaho, it was -20. When we got to Vegas, it was 65. An 85 degree change!!


The studly Alan and the stunning Heidi.
5 comments:
Awesome! I am so glad you guys did the marathon, I want to do one with you this fall after the baby comes. Cute pics, it looks like all is going great! Love ya and hang in there, only 1 semester!
Great job! Crossing the finish line is the best feeling ever! We should plan ahead and train for one that Tom and I could meet you and run with you guys...
Umm two things...
1. You two are AMAZING. And I want to be just like you. I want to run a marathon with my honey. And look as goregous as Meieli.
2.Who are these awesome friends of yours?? I want to be those awesome friends.. I am so jealous!
No but really.. nice work with the running.. it's Ben and My dream to do that together too. Love you guys.
So glad to find your blog!! Your little boys are so cute. Maybe we could arrange some dates in a few years...
Looks like you had a great Christmas! Nice job completing that marathon! You guys rock!
i can't believe i just barely read this!! (...well, i guess i sort of can since i only get on my blog like once a month.) and you should feel proud that yours is the only blog i am checking this month. haha. that vegas trip was so fun. i can't wait for the next one!! you guys are the best!!!
Post a Comment