Always remember, You are unique, just like everyone else.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Christmas Card
We won't be sending out Christmas cards this year because we procrastinated, and because we are lazy. Here is a digital version though. Love you and Merry Christmas. Click on the picture to make it full size.
Great card! You are an awesome photographer. I wish I had half your talent. One day I will have to buy one of your Teton pictures for Jake. We miss the mountains!
Mei! I can't believe you have a blog and never told me! I saw it on Tiff's! You little terd! :) Hee hee Your home looks so cute with the Christmas tree! I wanna come see since you finished the remodeling (I haven't been up there forever!) Talk to you soon!
2 comments:
Great card! You are an awesome photographer. I wish I had half your talent. One day I will have to buy one of your Teton pictures for Jake. We miss the mountains!
Mei! I can't believe you have a blog and never told me! I saw it on Tiff's! You little terd! :) Hee hee Your home looks so cute with the Christmas tree! I wanna come see since you finished the remodeling (I haven't been up there forever!) Talk to you soon!
Jaei
Post a Comment