Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's the New Year





The Holidays have come and gone, and the decorations are finally down! Everything looks so clean when the decor is down. Christmas was great. Brady had a great time and couldn't quite understand why everyone was giving him presents. We opened presents at our own house then went to my parents (This is James by the way). It was extremely stormy on Christmas day and we had to buck through 2-3 foot drifts on our way to my parents. It was very scary because you have to keep your speed up or you will get stuck for sure, so you have to go fast, but your mind is telling you to slow down, Meieli actually went pee in her pants. Ha ha.

New Year's was really fun too. We went to Meieli's parents and ate all sorts of yummy Swiss stuff that I can't pronounce. I watched football, and then we played Mad Gab. That game is hilarious.

Meieli and I also went to watch the movie "Twilight". We both really liked it, but Meieli was embarrased that I liked it, because she thinks it is a little girly. For hell sakes, it is about vampires and warewolves! Life is great. Here are some random pictures of our kids. Oh yeah, the one of Meieli is in her new hat she got for Christmas. She looks pretty darn good considering it was 5 a.m. What a cutie.

4 comments:

Jeff and Lindsay said...

Oh Jamey...
You have the cutest little family. It sounds like you are all doing great. Love ya. Lindz

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! We will stop by to say "hi" the next time we head to Island Park :)

Britney said...

Hey Kids!!!
Psyche---- I totally randomly came across your blog, who knows how, but it is cute and the boys are so much more mature looking in pictures. Anyway thought I would say Hi!

Anonymous said...

Hey! My mom told me you had a blog! Way to join the party! Looks like things are going really well for you- cute kids!