Saturday, December 13, 2008

Kids these days



I thought I should take a turn blogging too. (This is James). Meieli and I have been extremely busy, but we are trying to keep this blogging thing up. Not a lot is going on although we seem extremely busy. I am done with school for the semester though and I am done teaching guitar for the year, so that should free up some time for us to watch the office and That Seventies Show! Brady is doing really good. He is starting to say some funny stuff. For one, he says gosh dangick. He puts a "k" sound at the end. It is hilarious. He is also telling us that we are in trouble and he starts counting to three. He also won't eat worth a crap, and I will post this video to prove it.




Gibson is growing and getting very chubby. He has rolls everywhere! We blessed him a couple of weeks ago and that was awesome. He barely fit into the blessing outfit though. It took both Meieli and I to get him in. It was like trying to fit a fat chubby baby into a really white really tight outfit. Actually, that is exactly what it was.




We decorated our house for Christmas which to me is terrible. I like decorations up, but the actual decorating is just terrible. I would rather change a blowout of Gibsons.




Hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday season. Talk to ya.

2 comments:

Alissa Allen said...

Very cute! I love the post! James, don't be a scrooge...enjoy the deocrations! see you guys soon. love ya!

Alan and Heidi said...

yay!!! i didn't know you guys had a blog!! brook (my sister in law) got me to start that one a couple months ago...we'll see how it goes :) gibson is getting so big! i want to see you guys so bad! we should get babysitters and go out to dinner or something...what do you think? we will be up in ashton more often now too because alan just finished school so we don't have much to do this winter...love you guys! talk to you soon!