Wednesday, February 25, 2009

laughter: the best medicine


I can't believe that I (Meieli) caught this on camera. My two boys actually playing and laughing together. I hope that this is a sign that Gibson and Brady will be best buds. They are both growing up so fast that I am really trying to enjoy every minute with them, they are so much fun and I am so lucky to have such good boys.


Gibson is bundled up ready to go out on the town for the dog sled derby on Main Street. It was so much fun for the boys to see all of the dogs and watch all of the racing. Brady especially liked it because he was able to hold some new baby huskies.The huskies were actually for sale, but I didn't bring $500.00 with me. Bummer.



3 comments:

Lillie said...

I love the video Meieli - your boys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute- and you haven't added me to your "People we think are cool" list.... is that a hint? We need to get our boys together to play at the mall soon! Is James still in school?

Jeff and Lindsay said...

I just love your little boys. It was so fun to have you all here the other weekend. Kids laughing is one of the best sounds in the world...thanks for sharing.