Ok. I thought I just left this, so if you get it twice sorry. A lot is two words by the way....hey, I have to tease you. I correct Nate all the time. I love your pictures. I have to admit that's some pretty sweet Cannon action going on. Nate and I have a blog now, so I fully expect to see us on your list of people you think are "sweet." Unless, of course, we're not on there intentionally. :) Hope you guys are doing well and that we see you soon. Cute kids. They're my nephews, you know!!!
Awesome pics... your boys are little sweeties! We had so much fun visiting them the other day. Brady was so cute with little Brett, he was telling me how to take care of him. He would say, "I think you need to change his diaper" and "I don't think he can talk yet". Gibson is a little stud muffin with his hoodie on!!! I am so proud to be their auntie Love ya!
So much personality! I can't believe how quickly these boys are growing up and getting personality. Sam always mentions how good these two are together. You both must be amazing parents!
5 comments:
Ok. I thought I just left this, so if you get it twice sorry. A lot is two words by the way....hey, I have to tease you. I correct Nate all the time. I love your pictures. I have to admit that's some pretty sweet Cannon action going on. Nate and I have a blog now, so I fully expect to see us on your list of people you think are "sweet." Unless, of course, we're not on there intentionally. :) Hope you guys are doing well and that we see you soon. Cute kids. They're my nephews, you know!!!
Awesome pics... your boys are little sweeties! We had so much fun visiting them the other day. Brady was so cute with little Brett, he was telling me how to take care of him. He would say, "I think you need to change his diaper" and "I don't think he can talk yet". Gibson is a little stud muffin with his hoodie on!!! I am so proud to be their auntie Love ya!
Wohoo, a new blogging buddy!
Very cute blog, it was fun to see video's a Brady, he never talks much when I'm around, hummmm, maybe it's because I'm around!? :)
Hey Guys! I found your blog off Curt and Britneys. I'm so excited it is such a fun way to keep in touch.
So much personality! I can't believe how quickly these boys are growing up and getting personality. Sam always mentions how good these two are together. You both must be amazing parents!
Post a Comment