Monday, March 16, 2009

Clever Manipulation

There are no pictures to this blog and so James thinks that it will be boring, but i don't because this is such a cute story.

Brady's favorite thing is to play cars. Occasionally he isn't a perfect angel and gets his cars taken away temporarily. That is the case at this moment. Brady really wanted to get his cars back and he kept asking me.I just kept giving him the same answer of "Because you didnt' listen to Mom you have your cars gone for a while." Since he was not getting anywhere with me he decided to approach Dad in an extra sweet and guilt giving way.

"Dad? Because I love you, you can get my cars for me. Get it?"

James was quiet for a second.

"Dad, do you get it that I love you and need my cars? Get it?"

James and I couldn't stop laughing at his cuteness.
I am really amazed at how fast kids learn how to play you.

No comments: