Thursday, April 2, 2009

how quick kids learn

While I am feeding Gibson, I usually read books to Brady or he reads them to me. A few days ago while I was feedng Gibson, Brady came up and wanted to tell me a story. I got ready to hear his story but was totally blown away by what he said. This is his story......

"Once upon a time, Gibson was eating a boob."

That's it, because I was laughing so hard that he couldn't finish. Also, when Gibson is fussing Brady will come find me and tell me,

" Mom, Gibson needs your boob!!"

How quick kids learn things!!






This is just a cute picture of Gibs.

6 comments:

Lillie said...

Hahahaha! i love it. I've been REALLY careful about what I call body parts for that very reason! btw- you need to update my blog address or you'll never think I post anything new. The new address is http://www.rfamilyfun.wordpress.com

Diana Davidson said...

*LOL* Oh that's great! Tooooo funny ^v^ We call it mommy's "booby milk" here, so we've had a few funny incidents like that too. Like my 4 yr old Mathias at lunchtime will say. "Me and 'Cwaire' have 'wunchables' and the twins have 'chichen' nuggets and Joshua can only have mommmy's booby milk and just not any food, wight?" *Grins*

Your kids are sooooo cute!! How old are they? You are as beautiful as ever too, and I had a blast seeing and reading about your family! Time... it's amazing how much changes and how much stays Almost the same ^v~ luv ya!

Diana

Spencer, Jen, Zoe, and Emrie said...

That is so funny! I have to say, you have the cutest little boys I have ever seen... and I'm not just saying that!

Alissa Allen said...

That is a great story! I love it! It sounds like something you would say, Meieli! So cute!

Jeff and Lindsay said...

Kids say the darndest things... you little boys are so sweet. James, nice Sage Grouse mating shot and also the dog sled racing shot...you are amazing as usual. That is kind of embarrassing about the Sage Grouse dance, don't try that at home!
Love ya.
Lindz

Mama Wisch said...

So Funny! Just a couple of days ago Abby said as loud as she could in Costco "Mom will you feed the new baby out of your boobs again?"
Oh I LOVE what kids say!!!