Friday, June 26, 2009

More pics of the kids

I know you are probably sick of seeing our kids, but too bad, that is our life. In fact, you should see our garage. We can't fit our car in there because are too many kid paraphernalia: bike trailer, double jogging stroller, kid trike, kid bike, etc...

This summer has been very busy so far. I have been in school (James) and Meieli has been helping her dad with bookkeeping. All this is coming to an end next week and then we are taking a week long, much needed vacation in Island Park.

Gibson learned to crawl!!! The only disadvantage, he grabs everything. lately he has been grabbing all of Brady's toys while he is playing with them.


What a cutie.


Gibson and Meieli reading a book. Gibson is really good at pointing. When we do pat-a-cake, the part where you "mark it with a B", he points his fingers together. Yeah, I know, our kid is really smart huh? ( I am kind of just making fun of myself and all parents for thinking their kids are smarter, stronger, cuter, etc...)


Brady has been reading a lot on his own. He makes his own stories up, usually something about a dinosaur and then something about a toot. He also has an imaginary friend named Mamodene.


Brady got his first bike!! Thanks Hogs for getting that for us. I owe you too don't I. Ha ha. I took the pedals off because my cousin told me that if they have training wheels they don't learn balance, so instead take the pedals off and let them push themselves around until they figure out the balance. We'll see if that works. Then on Gibson we'll try training wheels and see who learns first. Then I'll write a book about it and make millions. Okay bye.

2 comments:

Jeff and Lindsay said...

Hello Allens!
I am so happy you are finished with school for the summer next week! Sweet dog! I love the B&W pic of Gibson, he is starting to look like you James! Your boys are really cute and strong and smart. I think that and I'm not even their parents! We love you and miss you!

Alissa Allen said...

Cute pictures! Don't worry about the training wheels. Maddy had them and still learned how to ride without them at 3 years old! I'm sure Brady will be a quick learner! Also, thanks to you and Meieli for performing on Sunday. It was great! Hopefully we'll see you on the 4th!