Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Good and Bad

There has been a lot going on lately. Some good, some bad. The good, Meieli and I have been able to get out and do some really great hikes lately. We hiked table rock, which is always good, and then we tried out a new place called Union Falls. That is the neatest place ever. The waterfall is beautiful, but the swimming hole is even better. The water is 80 degrees, it is 8 feet deep, and there is a little waterfall too. I couldn't have designed it better myself.










The other good is Gibson is walking. He is still figuring it out, but he walks about 50% of the time, and reverts back to good old crawling the other 45%. Are you wondering what the other 5% is? It is Brady dragging him around while he is cracking up.



The bad, our kids throw tantrums and they are dang good at it. Also, I sold my truck. I love that truck and I am bummed out, but I couldn't fit the whole fam in it so it just wasn't practical. The other bad is I started school. My classes are okay, but school is school, especially at ISU.




Here is Brady with his new desk. He loves this thing. He wakes up at approx. 7:00 each day and colors and draws for about an hour in his room on this desk. He is such a sweet boy. He is also a turd, but yet a sweet boy. How is that possible.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I love your posts, you guys. Can we go to Union Falls with you sometime? It looks AMAZING and we are JEALOUS!

Cute wins over Turd.

Jeff and Lindsay said...

Sad, you sold your truck. Are you guys getting another vehicle? I love the pics, what cutie patootie little turds you have! haha. Love ya. Miss ya.

Alan and Heidi said...

we will now be dedicated followers of your blog...especially for the awesome photography skills.

grandma Allen said...

What a cool family. I sure love you guys!

Brady and Erika said...

I used to love hiking to Union Falls. You are right, the swimming is the best part.