Thursday, May 27, 2010

Time Flies

Time is flying by. I am finally graduated, but I thought that I would be less busy. So far, no go, but although we are still busy, we are having a great time. Meieli and I get to spend more time together, and I get to spend more time with the kids as well. Brady and Gibson are awesome little boys. They play very well together for a few minutes, and they fight well together for hours! They are sweet boys though and they have a lot of fun together. Just today they were taking turns licking a sucker and laughing about it. True brotherly love.

So for the last couple months we have been busy with finishing school, Meieli and I were both involved in the high school play, (good job on the choreography babe), we have been working on tearing out the curtains in our living room that look like the material on the inside of a casket, we have been prepping and planting the garden, we have done a couple of singing gigs around Ashton, and we went on a mini vacation to Utah to see Bethany's new little baby.


This is Brady acting silly on Temple Square. This is one of the many faces he pulls
.
SLC Temple.

Meieli and Gibson at the wishing well. Gibsons favorite place.

Brady and Gibson thinking they are cool wearing pink glasses. Why do we have even have pink glasses?

The boys giving "thumbs up". Gibson uses his index finger to do thumbs up for some reason. What a cutie.


Gibson playing football at the park.


Brady taking it easy, exploiting Gibsons niceness.

Mom and Gibson working in the garden.

This is the progress so far on the guitar I am building.

The Boys
Click on this picture to make it big. What the heck is Brady doing to Brett?

My awesome nephew Brett. I like how he sticks his butt out when he walks with this thing. Just like his daddy.

1 comment:

Alan and Heidi said...

love it! your boys are the cutest, just like ours :) heehee. funny, they also seem to do things the same way: play together well for a few minutes and fight together well the rest of the day. haha great way to put it :) can't wait to see the casket-curtain-less house when we return!! and p.s. your wife is so totally gorgeous.