Now that Brady is four, there are some new rules that he is ready to follow. One is he has to let us cut his hair without throwing the worlds biggest tantrum. Second, he has to leave his blanket on his bed now, and third, he has to eat all of his cereal in the mornings. Being a parent is just hilarious and fun. I am so proud of Brady and what a cool kid he is (in my opinion).
Here is Brady with his new "Adventure Kit" from Grandma. It has a flashlight, compass, whistle, and it had a sleeping bag in the bag. Brady now goes downstairs, turns off all of the lights, and goes on adventures.

Brady got about 10 cars for his birthday. He loves everyone of them, and won't let the new ones in the bath tub.

Brady blowing the candles out with a mixture of 85% air, 15% spit.

Brady's new bike helmet
Here is a quick video of Brady and I doing some extremem strollering. A very fun new sport that we made up.

3 comments:
Okay, that was awesome! Don't worry I won't turn you in to the CPSD. It just so happens to be something Andrew would totally do had we had the stroller and he could roller blade. Love the pics of Brady's birthday, it was fun teaching him in Sunbeams yesterday!
You are a fun daddy. Can't wait to see the hair cut, goooooooo Brady!
I think that James should be wearing the helmet! Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment