Saturday, January 31, 2009

Allentown

It has been so cold, that we have not wanted to blog. We don't want to do anything but sit by the heater and complain about our electric bill. I have some friends in Arizona that were talking about how much fun they are having playing in the park in their shorts.

Meieli is in Utah this weekend and Brady and I have been left alone here in Ashton. Meieli is really worried about Brady and calls every couple hours to make I haven't let him starve, and that he gets his nap, and that we don't eat too many fruit snacks. While it is sweet because she cares, well...nevermind.

Here is some pics of our life as we know it. This is basically all we do. Brady plays with cars, Gibson plays in his little play thing, we give them baths occasionally, it frosts at night, and Meieli and Brady get brownie stuck in their teeth. That is about it.





3 comments:

Jeff and Lindsay said...

That sounds like an awesome life, haha, very funny Jamey! I love the pics! Hope your doing well, we will see you soon! Love ya!

Alissa Allen said...

Cute pictures! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics you guys- you have such a cute family!